Our client has attained an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful structural steelwork contractors in the UK. They are looking to recruit a number of experienced Welders to work from their site in Thirsk, North Yorkshire.
You will ideally have structural steel MIG/MAG and FCAW welding experience and will be responsible for achieving high quality standards in a safe manner within production time scales. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete a weld test to gain a position within the company and should be conversant with setting up and operating MIG/MAG welding equipment.
• Welder (MIG/MAG)
• Structural Steel
• Day or Night Shifts available
• Perm Contracts from Day 1
• 46 Hours per week 7:00-17:30 Monday to Thursday, 07:00-13:00 Frida
• ROP £14.52ph
• Overtime Rate 1 £20.25 Rate 2 £27.00
• 46 Hours per week 18:30–06:30 Monday to Thursday
• ROP £17.70ph
• Overtime Rate 1 £25.02 Rate 2 £33.36
**All overtime paid at Rate 2 until 19/12
**Thank you payment of up to £500.00 available middle Dec for regular O/time working