Applebridge Construction is part of the Applebridge family, a collective of businesses offering a complete construction service to it’s customers. Having enjoyed sustained growth since their incorporation in 2013 they are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join the team and be part of the journey to become a market leader in their field.
Working from project inception through to the preparation and agreement of final accounts you will ensure all commercial and contractual aspects of projects are effectively managed and controlled, including:
- Negotiating and dealing with contract documentation
- Providing assistance, support and guidance on commercial issues and developing a culture of contractual awareness
- Administering secondary subcontractors from enquiry stage through to order placement and subsequent agreement of final accounts
- Preparing and agreeing interim valuations/applications for payment and final account submissions
- Proactively managing cost control, together with preparing periodic project profit/loss and cash flow forecasts
Applicants should be commercially astute with a genuine passion for delivering results. Experience in Civil Engineering, Infastructure and/or House Building projects would be highly desirable. Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with and influence a wide range of people is essential. You should also possess the vision to see and work towards the bigger picture including helping to support and develop our trainee team members through their professional development. Driving Licence essential.
If you’re up for the challenge then you can look forward to a rewarding future and genuine career prospects in a rapidly expanding business with exciting future plans.