Our client has attained an unrivalled position as one of the largest and most successful structural steelwork contractors in the UK. Involved in high profile structural building projects they have the design and engineering skills to handle complex projects both within the UK and abroad.
Following significant investment and a strong order book they have opportunities for a number of Platers to work from their site in Bolton.
- Reading and interpreting detailed fabrication drawings utilising BIM as required.
- Setting out of complex fabrications using the appropriate equipment.
- Tacking welding components into position following the appropriate welding procedure.
- Profiling of components using Oxy/Propane cutting equipment.
- Carrying out self-inspection of fabrications.
- Welding duties in accordance with qualifications.
Candidates must possess structural steel experience and should be time-served Platers or possess the equivalent fabrication standards through experience
- Plater – Structural Steel
- 19.92 ph
- 45 Hours per week (18.00-06.30 Mon to Wed, 18.00-03.30 Thur)
- Night Shift
- Temp with the possibility of permanent
- Weekly PAYE
- Paid Holidays
- Pension Scheme after qualifying period (auto enrolment)