Our client is a fast-growing independent UK supplier of cost-effective services and bespoke unified business telecoms solutions to SME, mid-market and corporate businesses. Since 1996, they have built a first class reputation, based on reliability, simplicity and the highest standards of customer care.
They have an opportunity for a confident, organised and professional Operations Administrator to work as part of a small team based in Preston Farm, Stockton on Tees. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the installations/provisions process, your main duties will be to:
- Manage customer and supplier queries and requests relating to new telecoms installations/provisions.
- Understand customer requirements and process job requests with suppliers to successful completion.
- Maintain regular feedback to customers advising of job progress.
- Advise customers on full range of products and services.
- Maintain customer database.
- Assist with other office duties as required.
With a focus on outstanding customer care, applicants should be prepared to deliver and take responsibility for handling all queries in an efficient and timely manner. Applicants should have an organised and methodical approach to dealing with queries coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills. A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook would be a distinct advantage.