Our client is a national plc which produces concrete products for both the domestic and commercial markets. Working in a busy manufacturing environment we are looking to recruit 4-6 experienced Operatives to assist with various elements of the production process.
Candidates will be required to:
- Manufacture and hit production targets set via key performance indicators.
- Cooperate and actively communicate on all department issues supporting the team leader.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm in areas covering Health &Safety, Productivity, Downtime, Maintenance, Housekeeping and General Issues.
- Operate all department functions in line with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring the team, manufacture a world-class product, reporting defects correctly.
- Follow safe systems of work at all times.
Applicants should have previous experience in a similar role with a FLT Licence being an advantage.
Hours 6.00am – 2.00pm Monday to Friday Overtime Currently available from 2.00pm to 4.00pm and most weekends.
Rate of Pay £10.00 basic and £15.00 O/T
Contract Temp with possibility of Perm Contract