Welcome to Work Matters
Our client is a national plc which produces concrete products for both the domestic and commercial markets. They are looking to recruit a Service Advisor to work as part of their team in Falkirk where your primary responsibility will be to respond to and administer customer calls/orders and enquiries delivering excellent customer service and resolving complaints where necessary. The role will include providing excellent sales communication to customers ensuring every opportunity for sales growth is explored.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To deal effectively and efficiently with customer orders and returns, working on the ‘Get it right first time’ principle.
- To develop commercial relationships with customers on a daily basis to increase sales and profitability as well as providing an excellent level of customer service.
- To resolve any customer complaints following best practise guidelines, procedures and where appropriate escalating them to their team leader.
- To utilise appropriate I T systems to ensure customer transactions are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
- Accountability for a limited number of merchant outlets to develop profitable sales growth
- Working alongside internal colleagues and external sales managers to provide exceptional service levels to customers within defined sales territories.
Applicants must be computer literate and should possess previous customer service or sales experience. The successful candidate will be able to work well under pressure, meeting deadlines and organising and planning workloads efficiently. You should also have the ability to learn quickly and be flexible to change.
Due to the seasonal nature of the business the job will involve working as follows:
Dec to Feb – 32.5 hours per week
March to May – 37.5 hours per week
June to Aug – 42.5 hours per week
Sep to Nov – 37.5 hours per week
(This is a rough guide to annualised hours we would require candidates to work.)